- Visit with Wound Care Center and Dr. Boykin went very well. Learned how to take good care of her little foot and we will visit with him again next week (and following weeks) until it is completely healed.
- Found out that doctors & nurses get mighty nervous when a momma brings the FO-TOs with her, documenting the progression of her baby's wounds as well as the poorly wrapped splint. Kind of leaves them speechless. See how being a neurotic pitcher-taker has it's advantages?
- Clara is so much happier and already feels a TON better. We haven't had prescription pain medicine all day and this is the first full day since Sunday. The pressure and support of the boot feels good to her and she DOES NOT like to take it off.
- She knows the Jahnke Road exit all too well and starts to well up when we turn in that direction. :(
- It's good to know that I wasn't the only momma who got to the boiling point over this whole ordeal. I am very grateful for the kindness and empathy that has been shown to us by the Chippenham hospital staff, since we had our little "conversation." (link)
- And glory-hallelujah, she can take a bath tomorrow!
***And best of all ... Daddy is home!***
He flew in early today so we had him for dinner and bedtime tonight, which was an added treat. Looking forward to spending tomorrow together :)