Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Our Trip to Pittsburgh ... Part 1

Ya'll know I am the BEST at blogging in a series.

Not.

I have such good intentions to come back and finish my thoughts (Disney, Family Integrated Church, etc.) ... and we all know what road is paved with good intentions, right?

Well, let me tell you that the road to Pittsburgh is paved with Cheese Nips, Sour Patch Kids & coffee for our driver :)

We stopped in West Virginia for a bathroom break and to let the kids run because, like Nacho says, "They are just ninos! Trying to release their wiggles!!!"





post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did Chris grow a rat tail? L

Kim said...

Hannah calls them his "Indian Braids" ;)

The ever-trusty floating sunglass straps ;)

Kelly said...

LOVE those brotherly hugs and kisses. I am sure it involved to a wrestling move soon after! Boys..I heart them!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I'm going to love this series! Love to see the Steeler hear!