Saturday, August 16, 2008

go here...go there

If you are a friend or family member that reads this blog and are interested in the daily shenanigans of our kiddos, be sure to add Hannah and Emma to your list of daily reads. They update rather often and love to get comments ;) I have added their links to my sidebar (finally).

Also, be sure and visit Brian's blog and read
this post. Be sure and put on your steel-toed boots first! I mentioned Brian in a previous post but I am mentioning him again.....so that means it's important.

I think this is a wonderful series of posts from Girl Talk on raising our daughters to have a love for biblical womanhood and embracing a domestic life. It is our heart's desire that we honor God through obedience to His Word in how we raise our children. Gratefully, we do not have to wonder what God's plan is for them!

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four

Interestingly enough, my "lover of all things domestic" daughter, Emma just caught her second catfish with her Daddy this morning :) Here's a pic he sent from his phone...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Look at that girl fishin'!