Thursday, July 31, 2008

More blogs for your reading enjoyment...

I would like to introduce you to a couple of more blogs that I frequent. I don't have enough time to give adequate props but I figured a quick run-down was better than nothin'!

Nesting Place- Oh my! I tell ya'll you will love, love, love this site and it will inspire you to dress those necked windows you have in your house! She does everything in the most simple yet beautiful ways....and without sewing! See all my exclamation points!!! That means I am tickled to death!!! I can't sew!!! I love window treatments!!! I love Nesting Place!!!

See???

O.K.

Breath.

Next.

Crystal at Biblical Womanhood is a precious young momma with wisdom far beyond her years. She is married with two little girls and draws from His Word the beautiful truths that encourage us as mothers and wives. I have enjoyed her daily posts about homemaking and creating a haven.

And Now. Without Further Ado. The Long Awaited. Much Anticipated (drum roll)......Presenting:

Brian's blog, Play The Man! We (Chris & I) have been blessed to be under Brian's teaching for the last 7+ years and what a blessing it has been! He serves as a teaching elder and worship leader for our church, Grace Fellowship and his zeal for God's Word is more than infectious. Oh, and his wife Jenn, is one of my dearest and closest friends!

Note to bloggers: It can be dangerous to blog alongside people who live around you because they could expose your true identity to the world.

Or worse. Publish a photograph of you wearing your swimsuit.
Don't worry Brian. It's all good.

There are still so many others that I want to highlight and I'll plan on doing so in the next few days. Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling me about The Nesting Place. I need all the input I can get!

Lydia said...

Leslie, you will ADORE the Nesting Place. I'm linked to it from my homemaking blog shabbyfrench.blogspot.com (I just gave you that cause I want ya to visit).

Kim, Jenn visited my blog last week. Thanks for introducing us! I'm pretty sure our hsbands will be reading each other's blogs:)