Monday, August 24, 2009

Let the Nesting Begin!!!

This weekend was the official kickoff for "Nesting 2009 - Baby #5 is Coming!!!"

Baby Gate ... Done ... Twice in the same day

Bought it 6-months ago ... took Dad a good hour to hang it ... took Samuel all of 14 seconds to swing on it, pulling it right out of the sheet rock.


Bought this clock about a year ago. Benjamin nearly pulled the hour hand off before we finally hung it. I am terrible about hanging things that require drilling into the studs.


Bought this three years ago during our road trip home. Had no clue where I was going to put it at the time but I HAD to have it. Built the playroom addition and realized that the colors in the map and the wall paint matched perfectly!

"We'll hang it in the playroom!", I said ... about 18 months ago.

There is nothing like pregnancy in the latter months to give procrastination a swift kick in the pants!

Um. He has little to do with this project but he placed himself right under my camera.

What's a momma to do?


post signature

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, yes...gotta love the projects that come with pregnancy! I should have about 6 more babies and my house would look fabulous!