Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Monday Morning Menu (except it's Tuesday)


Look! Two weeks in a row!

Marathon training starts tomorrow as well as the remodel of our back deck.

Cause I am on a roll, ya'll.

Monday - Well, this was yesterday but if you must know we had pizza after Samuel's ball game. The boys at Domino's whipped it up for me.

Tuesday - Chicken Spaghetti & green beans (my chicken spaghetti is a little different because I 86 the pepper & onion and throw in a can of Rotel instead) You will find that the majority of my cooking involves throwing in a can of Rotel.

Wednesday - Breakfast Tacos

Thursday - Beef Stew in the crockpot with cornbread

Friday - Leftovers (we have fellowship group, so we will leave the house right at dinnertime)

Saturday - Baked Potato Bar, Salad

Sunday - Pizza Slider Burgers (this got pushed out last week)

There are a ton of other recipe ideas here at Organizing Junkie's Monday Morning Menu.

post signature

4 comments:

Jill said...

Menu looks great. What's this about Marathon Training?
I'm forcing myself to go to the gym but marathon training....wow!!

Lydia said...

OOOO...I'm gonna try that chicken spaghetti. Any idea if it freezes well?

Anonymous said...

And what is this about re-doing the back deck?????

And who will be running this marathon???

Love you, gigi

Sophia said...

Back decks and Marathon??? We need to talk--you've been holding out on me.
Could this back deck remodel involve a screen porch?
Love ya,
Sophia