Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Monday Morning Menu (except it's Tuesday)


Look! Two weeks in a row!

Marathon training starts tomorrow as well as the remodel of our back deck.

Cause I am on a roll, ya'll.

Monday - Well, this was yesterday but if you must know we had pizza after Samuel's ball game. The boys at Domino's whipped it up for me.

Tuesday - Chicken Spaghetti & green beans (my chicken spaghetti is a little different because I 86 the pepper & onion and throw in a can of Rotel instead) You will find that the majority of my cooking involves throwing in a can of Rotel.

Wednesday - Breakfast Tacos

Thursday - Beef Stew in the crockpot with cornbread

Friday - Leftovers (we have fellowship group, so we will leave the house right at dinnertime)

Saturday - Baked Potato Bar, Salad

Sunday - Pizza Slider Burgers (this got pushed out last week)

There are a ton of other recipe ideas here at Organizing Junkie's Monday Morning Menu.

post signature

4 comments:

Jill said...

Menu looks great. What's this about Marathon Training?
I'm forcing myself to go to the gym but marathon training....wow!!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

OOOO...I'm gonna try that chicken spaghetti. Any idea if it freezes well?

Anonymous said...

And what is this about re-doing the back deck?????

And who will be running this marathon???

Love you, gigi

Sophia said...

Back decks and Marathon??? We need to talk--you've been holding out on me.
Could this back deck remodel involve a screen porch?
Love ya,
Sophia