Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Soccer...Another Montage

In between his multiple hobnobbin' sessions, Samuel did actually find time to play soccer...

The kid in the yellow shirt had just taken a tumble with Samuel. By the look on Sam's face, it was not altogether, O.K...

Take note of the clenched fists...
Let the hob-nobbing resume...

"You wanna share some of that water with me?"
"Well, my momma says that I got germs in mouth. So, then I told her that her breff stinks."
"See, that's my momma over there. She's my number one fan."
Showtime!Being Sam is hard work...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay that just made me laugh so hard...Wendy and Gabbie were laughing over my shoulder too!

I could just hear Sam saying...

"Where's the baffroom? and Hey you got some loshun?"

Great picture taken my friend!

Thanks for the much needed laugh!

Love you,

Tiff