Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Worth your while...

Read this... because evangelism is not a program.

And this... because it will make you think about politics in light of the gospel.

Then this... because Amy says how I feel about our little church.

Don't forget this...because God's ways are perfect.

And please read this....because I love Kim's ideas for a Christ-centered Christmas.

Plus this...about Martin Luther and Away in the Manger (be informed....he did not write this precious carol...contrary to several well-meaning lies that I have been spreadin' around)

One more? How about this...because Leslie wrote a very well-informed review of Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium.

There. That ought to keep you busy for a while :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great articles from Pulpit magazine. I had not read that one from reformation 21...the words to Luther's song made me cry. I'm sitting here bawling over "Look, look, my heart, and let me peek.
Whom in the manger do you seek?
Who is that lovely little one?
The Baby Jesus, God’s own Son.
Be welcome, Lord; be now our guest.
By you poor sinners have been blessed.
In nakedness and cold you lie.
How can I thank you—how can I?"


Thanks, Kim. (sniff)

Wendy said...

Hi Kim! I used tinyprints.com.
I guess they were recently featured on the Today show, which I didn't know at the time.

Kim said...

Thanks for these links...