Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I decided that I would make one last attempt at our *Annual Christmas Card*, even though it was late. Can you appreciate how vain this attempt was?

Note to self: Never try to take the *Annual Christmas Card Photo* on Christmas Eve when the energy level of your children could power a small city.









I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I think this whole "chilled-out" approach has worked splendidly for me and I have learned so very much from this holiday season that I hope to share later. I have sent out Christmas cards for an impressive 17 consecutive years so surely I can beg your pardon this once and hope that this sweet photo will soften the blow :)



Merry Christmas Everybody!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...your children are beautiful. That Sam is a ham!

Jenn said...

I guess that will work - so I have to print it out by myself to get it on the frig? Just this one time...since you're with child and all...

Anonymous said...

What!? No card?! In the words of my sweet Mimi, "My word!" Love ya, La La

Christina said...

What a sweet picture! Merry Christmas!

Tiffany said...

Okay so I'm not pregnant...I hope!, but I didn't get a card out either! Does it count that I'm having to redo my own new house, and packing my own boxes? I can't even find time to blog so at least you got a picture on here for us to enjoy!

I love the laughing kiddos!!! I can all most hear them from here!

Love you all and glad you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas!