Friday, November 06, 2009

Thankfulness ... Day 6

You know what I have realized from this short little week of gratitude? That when you start to dwell on the things that you are thankful for, the list seems to grow by leaps and bounds!

I find myself trying to decide which things to post about, which that in itself is such an overwhelming reason to be thankful!

I am thankful today that Chris has registered for Together for the Gospel! What a privilege for him to sit under the teaching of such an awesome group of pastors who love the gospel! This conference is not until next year, but registration has already begun and the plans are underway for a group of men from our church to head to Kentucky together and share in the wealth of teaching that will take place there.

I also know a couple of these guys and I suspect there will be a good portion of tomfoolery and shenanigans going on too ...

Neil
(I stole one of these from you Jamie!)


And I'm grateful for that too ;)


post signature

No comments: