Monday, December 08, 2008

HO! HO! HO!

It's a tradition. It may have scarred my oldest child and quite possibly the youngest (who moonlights as a lumberjack; hence the britches).

The two-hour wait? ... Ridiculous
The lady telling me I could not let people see me use my video camera? ... Absurd
The Auntie Anne's booth that was 5-feet away from my nose the entire time? ... Torture

All my precious babies together with "Ho-Ho" one more time? ... Priceless


Let's take a walk down memory lane ...

Hannah with "Ho-Ho"
1995

Hannah & Mommy (pregnant with Emma)
1996

Hannah & Emma
1997

Emma refused to partake this year
1998

The famous 70+ year tradition of "Legendary Santa" in Virginia
1999
Samuel's First "Ho-Ho" Picture
2002

Samuel refused to partake this year
2004

Back when they let me take my own pictures!
2005

2006

2007

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always make me smile.LaLa

Paula said...

Oh, thank you for your very kind words. Very sweet. This a journey...a marathon, not a race and I need to remember that. That God is so much bigger than any diagnoses that Carmyn may have. I really have to concentrate on the some successes and stop focusing on what she is not doing.

Any way, your family is very sweet. I have a 3 1/2 year old so we are now officially one school year away from homeschooling ourselves I think. ( Lord willing!) I love to see other families in the action now. They give so many ideas and encouragement.

The down memory lane with Santa pictures were GREAT!! I love to see the kids faces. It tells it all doesn't??

Well, thank you for words.

Lydia said...

Beautiful children, beautiful pictures, beautiful memories!

Sophia said...

Precious!

kittyhox said...

You really have four of the most beautiful children I've ever seen. I hope that doesn't sound creepy. They are just so super cute! Love the nickname "Ho Ho!"

Kim said...

Kitty, you are sweet. Only creepy if you want to take them home and eat them.

Although there are days with that baby when he does look mighty tasty.