Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Another reminder...

Today we have a new president. Our country has made great changes. History is being shaped and in some ways that is exciting.

Still, some of these changes are not glorifying to God. There is a void that exists, in which only God can fill. There are Christians who testify with their mouth that Christ is Lord, but they have hardened their hearts to His commandments.


He is still our glorious King and His love endures forever.

This is our Father's World ...




This is my Father’s world, and to my listening ears

All nature sings, and round me rings the music of the spheres.

This is my Father’s world: I rest me in the thought


Of rocks and trees, of skies and seas;

His hand the wonders wrought.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love that hymn! Thanks for sharing the sweet pictures of your kids during worship time. And thanks for the good reminder. Well said.