I was trying to post a "quick" Thursday 13 and it really blessed my day to remember all the wonderful places we went last year! It does make me itch for barefeet, though. If we really aren't going to get some snow, then I say, "Bring on the Spring!!!"
1) The 4-Him Farewell Concert
2) King's Dominion- Doswell, Virginia
3) The Battleship Wisconsin- Norfolk, Virginia
4) Chattanooga, Tennessee- for a ride on the train!
5) Rock City, Georgia- an unplanned surprise!
6) Tuscumbia, Alabama- Helen Keller's childhood home
7) Memphis, Tennessee- Beale Street for lunch
8) Somewhere, Arkansas (gas and a battery jump)
9) Frisco, Texas-friends we love so much!
10) Southbound I-35
11) San Antonio, Texas - Gigi & Papaw's house!
12) Fort Worth, Texas (a bit south)- Papa & Grandma's house, and visits with friends and family
13) Washington, D.C. - 15th Wedding Anniversary