Monday, August 14, 2006

Am I bloggin'?

ooooooo! I'm tellin' cause you are bloggin' and you don't know what your doing!!!! O.K., it's day 1 and we will see where this ends up. I have lots to say and even more words spinning around in my head that won't make sense on my tongue. Let's hope they come together on the page and my brain language translates well in the world of "the blog"!

I pray my efforts will expose *His Glory* in my weakness and failure. Feel free to post your opinions about anything, but be forewarned in the areas of breastfeeding, staying at home with your babies, and God's sovereignty. I get a little fired up and I don't mind climbing on top of my soap box to discuss those matters :)

Blessings to all!

Kim

1 comment:

Amy said...

Welcome Kim! I popped over here from Jenn's blog and thought I would say hello. Looking forward to reading your "soap box".