Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shower Caddy

We joined our community pool this year and it has been so much fun!

I would love to share with you the joys of "float night" and how Jenn's husband has been saddled with this lovely little barge and all the flailing/screaming/ruckus raising pirates that go with it.

It's some funny stuff.
But that's another post. For now, let me tell you about the shower caddy. I pack our toiletries in my ever-clever, handy-dandy, shower bucket.

I stole this idea from another clever momma at the pool. She doesn't blog, so she won't mind if I steal share her idea!
Wash it out. Poke a few holes in the bottom. Wa-La.

I happened to have an even larger bucket that was once the home to a Potato Head family, that I use. I believe having something a little bigger is always a little better (see above regarding float) and I put body wash, shampoo, detangler, and a hair pick inside of it.


For more ideas go to Rocks In My Dryer and check out the other Works-For-Me Wednesday
posts.

Blessings!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

ooh fun - wish we had a community pool!

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea, and I just bought a large tub of ice cream.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. As for the credits next to the 9th grader's name it means how many high school credits each class is worth.
Toni